Introducing Purple Baby Noodles!
The natural purple colour derived from purple sweet potatoes. There are no artificial colourants or flavourings. Top it off with your favourite vegetables or protein of choice and you got a quick meal ready in less than 10 minutes!
Perfect for baby-led weaning, recommended for babies 6 months and up.
Our noodles are nutrient-dense, easy to cook and perfect for one-pot dishes which means quick clean-ups! Hakubaku baby noodles are made with no salt, colouring or preservatives, nothing artificial – just all-natural wheat noodles that are easy to digest.
About 1 inch or 2.5cm in size, making them great for little hands to hold and eat. Use in stews, soups and stir fry dishes or anywhere you want to make something yummy for babies. The possibilities are endless with these easy to use noodles.
Hakubaku noodles are known to be well-loved by individuals all over the world, and have been eaten over 100 million meals. We are proud to produce natural yet delicious grain products for everyone to enjoy at home.
Prepare noodles with your favorite ingredients and soup stock according to your baby’s age.
Let the ingredients and noodles simmer in your soup for a couple of minutes and you’re done!
An easy, delicious, and nutritious meal for your little one.
1. Add chopped apples and 5-10g baby sweet potato noodles in a pot of boiling water.
2. Let it boil for 4½ minutes until apples soften and drain.
3. Heat up sweet potato puree (add 2-3 tsp milk if it’s too concentrated)
4. Combine the noodles, sweet potato puree, apples, yogurt well and serve!
1. In a small pot, cook 5-10g Baby Sweet Potato Noodles for 3½ minutes.
2. Add in chopped broccoli and let it cook for about 1 minute.
3. Heat up the pea puree (add 2-3 tsp of milk if the mixture is too concentrated)
4. Combine noodles, pea puree and broccoli.
5. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and serve!
1. Finely chop vegetables
2. Boil about 300 ml of water in a pan. Once the water has boiled, add all the ingredients and cook for 4½ minutes.
3. If your child doesn’t eat well, you may add about 1mg of seasoning of choice.
1. Finely chop salmon and vegetables.
2. Bring 300 ml of water up a boil. Once it’s boiling, add udon and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add in all other ingredients and cook for 4 more minutes.And, there you go! A creamy salmon udon packed with nutrients.
1. Finely chop vegetables and chicken
2. Bring about 300 ml of water up to a boil in a pot, add spaghetti and cook for 8½ minutes.
3. Remove the noodles from the pan and drain.
4. Grease a frying pan with a small amount of oil and stir fry the vegetables. Dilute ketchup with water and topped it on the chopped vegetables.
5. Ladle the mixture done in (4) onto the spaghetti and you’re done!
Hakubaku products are available in major supermarkets and online grocers in Singapore.
Hakubaku products are available on e-marketplaces and major supermarkets.
If you have a wheat allergy, there is a possibility that you might also be allergic to barley, oats and rye. As barley has an extremely similar molecular structure to wheat, it may cause an allergic reaction.
You should always consult a medical expert for a professional diagnosis and confirmation of allergens.
Please contact us via the enquiry form. There are some products that we have not exported from Japan yet. High demand or requests for certain products might help to facilitate export.
The flavour may diminish. A convenient approach is to store a meal’s worth in plastic wrap or an air-tight container and place it in the refrigerator. Thaw and reheat the noodles in a microwave to soften them up again.
Since raw wheat (durum wheat) is coarsely ground, it contains wheat bran and fragments of the hard endosperm. These are all components of raw wheat and do not indicate any problems with product quality.
We do not use oil in our Baby Somen.
If you have any questions or looking for other products that are not available on our website at the moment, feel free to contact us.